At Mont Beau Ménage we offer our clients a fully tailored service, including an optional property Lettings Service for comprehensive A-Z property management.
Unlike the majority of property management or lettings agents, we manage every step of the lettings process for you, to offer you the highest quality of service for complete peace of mind.
Our property Lettings Service includes a personal Property Services Manager, available 24/7 for you and your guests, who takes care of:
Property Marketing Package
- Beautiful, high-definition photographs of your property taken by our partner photographer Yves Garneau
- Promotional videos, a 3D walkaround experience and your own property website design to showcase your property online are available on request at additional cost
- Marketing of your property across various platforms and managing all guest communications and bookings
- Vetting of all guests prior to booking to ensure they meet your pre-defined requirements. We won’t accept instant bookings
- Allowing you the flexibility to block bookings for your own personal use of the property (even at short notice)
- Guest check-in and check-out
- Managing any guest queries or problems during the booking period
- A range of Guest Services, available on request
- Full cleaning of the property and changeover
- Thoroughly check the property, manage any issues and report back to you in real time.
Lettings Service Fee
Mont Beau Ménage’s property Lettings Service fees consist of an annual fee which includes everything listed above. We further charge a competitive lettings commission on bookings. Let us show you our lettings calculator to see how competitive we are, your breakeven costs and the amount of time we can save you!
We offer our property Lettings Service exclusively to property owners who are already clients of our housekeeping services at a specially discounted rate.
For more information on our fees, terms and conditions, please Contact Us.
We will be happy to discuss how we work and prepare a personal letting brief and associated costs for you.